OSCE software for clinical assessment
choose the best candidates every time with our OSCE Software for advanced assessment
Observe is an advanced observational assessment tool, with added video integration, used by institutions for high-stakes clinical assessment, such as OSCEs. In addition to data collection and recording of results, Observe facilitates psychometric analysis, multi-examiner/multi location and direct feedback delivery.
The software is used to manage and facilitate medical, nursing, dentistry and veterinary OSCEs alongside other clinical exams.
Our advanced clinical skills assessment platform Observe uses the principles of Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE) to support short consecutive 10-15 minute stations assessing various clinical/non-clinical tasks.
WHY CHOOSE QPERCOM OBSERVE?
- Observe allows for a 70% reduction in administration time and a reduction from 30% to 0% error compared to paper based procedures.
- Video integrated for remote assessment
- Instant and accurate results – get real time skills scores for candidates.
- Quality assurance – Qpercom Observe was created by an award-winning, ISO certified company founded by university academics.
- Psychometric analysis in terms of descriptive statistics of assessment procedure and outcome (mean, standard deviation, standard error of measurement, Cronbach’s Alpha (measure of internal consistency of assessment form design)
- Provides insight on the quality of the candidate, different competencies and skills, the assessment form, the procedure, the assessor and the decision-making process regarding who to hire (or not to hire).
- A simple and straightforward user experience.
- Interview feedback is sent straight to the candidate and assessors.
- Results are available online 24/7.
- Retrospective results available from previous assessments.
Learn more about our
OSCE Management System
REQUEST A DEMO OF QPERCOM OBSERVE
To request a demo/for more information/questions for our team
Unit 9B, Galway Technology Centre,
Mervue Business Park, Wellpark Rd,
Galway, Ireland H91 PY93
IE: +353 91395416
UK: +44 2033184998