Let our system narrow
down the perfect candidate
Observe is an advanced observational assessment tool, with added video integration, used by institutions for high-stakes clinical assessment, such as OSCEs. In addition to data collection and recording of results, Observe facilitates psychometric analysis, multi-examiner/multi location and direct feedback delivery.
Our advanced clinical skills assessment platform Observe uses the principles of Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE) to support short consecutive 10-15 minute stations assessing various clinical/non-clinical tasks.
WHY CHOOSE QPERCOM OBSERVE?
- Observe allows for a 70% reduction in administration time and a reduction from 30% to 0% error compared to paper based procedures.
- Video integrated for remote assessment
- Instant and accurate results – get real time skills scores for candidates.
- Quality assurance – Qpercom Observe was created by an award-winning, ISO certified company founded by university academics.
- Psychometric analysis in terms of descriptive statistics of assessment procedure and outcome (mean, standard deviation, standard error of measurement, Cronbach’s Alpha (measure of internal consistency of assessment form design)
- Provides insight on the quality of the candidate, different competencies and skills, the assessment form, the procedure, the assessor and the decision-making process regarding who to hire (or not to hire).
- A simple and straightforward user experience.
- Interview feedback is sent straight to the candidate and assessors.
- Results are available online 24/7.
- Retrospective results available from previous assessments.
Learn more about our
OSCE Management System
REQUEST A DEMO OF QPERCOM OBSERVE
To request a demo/for more information/questions for our team
Unit 9B, Galway Technology Centre,
Mervue Business Park, Wellpark Rd,
Galway, Ireland H91 PY93
IE: +353 91395416
UK: +44 2033184998