The term ‘Qpercom’’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 9B, GTC, Mervue Business Park, Galway, Ireland. ©Qpercom Ltd is a registered company, registration number 465030. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘website’ refers to www.qpercom.ie or www.qpercom.com. The points and descriptions used in this document are described as ‘Terms’.
- Reproduction of the material including the brands, design and graphics is prohibited under the copyright notice.
- You are permitted to use this website solely for non-commercial use to learn about our product. You are not permitted to republish material (unless content is specifically made for redistribution), sell, rent or sub-license material, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The website and content are protected and belong to Qpercom. The material on this website can be used for non-commercial use only. Content may be downloaded for educational or non-commercial reasons within your organisation. Content must not be changed or altered in any way.
Comments on Website
Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Qpercom, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Qpercom shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Qpercom reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You accept that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Qpercom a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Qpercom is not responsible for harmful computer code, programs or viruses associated with files downloaded through the website. Product videos or demonstration websites available for download via our website represents copyrighted work of Qpercom.
Third Party Links
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Qpercom, including its officers, directors and employees from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages). You agree that you are responsible for your behaviour on our website. Qpercom assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the service. Qpercom reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time, at our discretion. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes to our Terms will mean you are accepting of such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us.